Here are some random thoughts that have occurred to me over the last couple of days, that I want to share with you:
- When I read that some guy named Scotty McCreery won American Idol last night, my first thought was "Holy shit, that show is still on?"
- The orchestra at Buckingham Palace started playing "God Save the Queen" in the middle of President Barack Obama's toast at a royal dinner the other night. A lot of people seemed to care but I am not sure why.
- I live in the north during the summer and I drive a lot, but the bugs hitting the windshield at such a rate that it sounded like rain suprised even me.
- Turns out that the same methods that bats use to see are being used by blind humans to locate objects, a new study has found. Strangely enough the people in the study had all stayed at a creepy castle with a creepy count in a cape last night.
- Harold Camping has come out since my last post about him and said he has miscalculated again. So I am done with him. He has led me on an emotional roller coaster of epic proportions and I am just finished with it. You suck.
- There have been a lot of studies to show that German and British society and customs are different. A lot of grant and research money could have been saved by just paying me $20 to tell them that.