Here are some random thoughts for you on a lazy Sunday afternoon:
- The Onion just had a thing about a man who didn't want to honor his father's dying wish. "That's not a dying wish, that's a dying chore!" That was the funniest thing I've heard all week.
- Someone needs to tell this cat that there are lots of heaters in this house she can lay by, and that she doesn't always need to lay by the one that is most in the way.
- Not naming a successor when you are a dictator shows that you really don't care about your legacy at all.
- How come you can always get Count Chocula, but Boo Berry and Frankenberry is always only at certain stores and even then only sporadically? That is not fucked up, that is just cruel on General Mills' part.
- Speaking of food, jam is good. Especially with butter on an English muffin.
- I am not sure what is worse, having to go through a blizzard, or knowing that it is coming for like a week before it actually starts.
- I wonder if anyone can tell that I am doing random thoughts because I just couldn't think of anything else to write and I was feeling too lazy to try all that hard.
- Seriously, having to get out of the car and open the garage door by hand is really not as terrible as everyone thinks it is. The garage door opener is wonderful but it is not a necessity unless you are diabled or elderly.
That's all for random thoughts today. Have a wonderful day!