Happy Halloween from the Unpaid Interns. Since Big Dave took the day off to follow kids around the neighborhood and steal their candy, here is a list of things we are doing to the Worldwide Headquarters:
- Carving Jack-o-lanterns and putting the pumpkin waste in Big Dave's bed.
- Looting petty cash to buy kickass Halloween candy.
- Toilet papering everything that we can find.
- Dressing up in costumes like witches and goblins and ghosts and Joel McHale.
- Destroying both the Martin Van Buren and ice cream truck costumes that Mike-a-licious and Big Dave were going to wear, respectively.
- Lighting fires. But only on the tops of candles in our jack-o-lanterns.
- Spray painting all neighborhood cats black.
Happy Halloween Everyone!