- sleeping during the day within view of my workplace makes me feel REALLY guilty
- there are a lot of dirty joked in the movie "Smoky and the Bandit"
- there is such a thing as too much MacGyver
- cable networks like VH1 and Fox News use the term "news" very, very liberally
- I can never be sick on a rainy, crappy day. It always has to be gorgeous outside. It's like a law of nature or something.
- The Unpaid Interns get tired of bringing you orange juice faster than one might expect
- I've got a fever, and the only prescription is, I don't know...aspirin, fluids, and lots of rest?
- Sleeping is great but you can only do so much of it
So yeah, those are some of the things that I learned, or at least was reminded of, while I was out on my sick day, watching the world go about its business in between my naps. Speaking of which, I think it would be a great time to take one right now.